VSAT 2018 Registration Started – Check VSAT Notification, Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus
Vignan University has released the VSAT 2018 notification for admissions for the academic year 2018 -19. Aspirants waiting for VSAT Official Notification 2018 can have a look at main details from this article. Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test is popularly known as VSAT in short form. VSAT is the annual screening test conducted by Vignan University to offer admissions into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for the qualified candidates. Based on the premise of the merit of applicants Vignan University offers admissions for students. Candidates wishing to appear for VSAT 2018, can visit the Vignan University official portal, vignanuniversity.org to check the complete details of the examination and to apply for the same. Candidates can have a look at the following article to check the brief details of VSAT 2018.
Vignan University annually organizes the VSAT (Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test) for aspirants seeking admission into Vignan University and affiliated colleges. A massive number of students are going to clash for the VSAT examination every year. Based on the result of VSAT, the aspirants will be granted admission into various UG/PG courses such as BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, and various other courses.
Also Check: VITEEE Registration 2018
VSAT Important Dates 2018:
Vignan College has released the Vignan University Aptitude Test Notification for aspirants wishing to register for the Vignan University admission test 2018. Interested students can apply until the last date, 10th April 2018. The VSAT Examination will be conducted from 21st April to 25th April. And the Vignan University will declare VSAT result 2018 1st May 2018. Candidates qualified in the test with required merit will have to attend for VSAT Counselling 2018 during 10th May to 20th May as per their rank.
VSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate/12th Class/Plus 2 Examination from any recognized college/board.
- Students acquiring 60% above aggregate marks are eligible to apply for VSAT 2018.
- Students will have to attempt Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude in the test for B.Tech admissions
- Applicants will have to attempt Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology & B.Pharmacy courses.
Students wish to appear for VSAT 2018 must have born on or after 1st July 1997
VSAT Application Process:
Candidates interested to apply for VSAT can apply in online and offline modes.
VSAT Online Application 2018:
- Students can find VSAT online application form 2018 on the Vignan University official website, vignanuniversity.org.
- Fill up the application and attach the required scanned copies of documents such as educational documents, identity proof, caste certificate, etc, and also scanned photograph and signature.
- After successful completion of the application form pay the requisite application fee and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- The acknowledgment will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number and mail-id.
- Take a printout for further reference.
VSAT Offline Application 2018
- The VSAT Application form 2018 will be accessible at branches of Vignan University in Vijayawada, Guntur, Eluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, & also from Vignan offices at & Hyderabad.
- The VSAT 2018 Application form also accessible to get in Indian Bank branches in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
- Or Candidates can download the application from the website and fill the application.
- Fill the application, attach the required enclosures of document copies such as educational, identity proof, and others.
- Candidates also have to attach the DD of the application fee along with the application form.
- After completing the process, candidates can send the application to the following address.
Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P)
VSAT Application Fee 2018
- Students will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1200/- to appear for VSAT 2018.
- Candidates applying online can pay the fee directly at the time of application using the debit/credit cards or net banking facility.
- Candidates applying via offline, need to take the DD in favor of “Vignan University” payable at Guntur.
VSAT Syllabus 2018
Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test contains the subjects Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English or Aptitude. Students will have to make a strong grounding of their Intermediate 1st year and 2nd-year subjects. The questions will be covered for Intermediate/12th class only.
VSAT Fee Reimbursement and Scholarship
Students qualified with good merit in this examination will get the scholarship of 50% will be given for 50 to 100 students and a scholarship of 25% reduction in the fee will be given for 100 to 200 students. Also, the candidates qualified for JEE Main, Advanced, and EAMCET examinations with good merit will also be given the scholarship.
VSAT Exam Pattern 2018
About VSAT 2018 Test
|VSAT Dates and Timings||21st – 25th April 2018 in three shifts (8:00 AM to 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM).|
|Duration of Exam||Total time will be given of about 180 minutes.|
|Language||The question paper will come in English language.|
|Mode of Exam||VSAT is conducted through online mode only.|
|Type of Question||The questions are of multiple choice & objective types.|
|No. of Questions||Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.|
|Subjects||The question paper will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer carries one mark.|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking.|
VSAT Important Dates 2018
|Events||Dates To Remember|
|Starting Date of application||10th November 2017|
|Last date to Apply||10th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of exam||21st – 25th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st May 2018|
|Counselling date||10th – 20th May 2018|