Reliance Jio 1GB Data Plans were revised in the event of New Year 2018. The Jio has introduced many benefits for the existing plans and also introduced new plans on account of New Year. Jio has specially launched Rs 199 and Rs 299 prepaid recharge plans as a New Year gift to the Jio clients. Jio has also announced, 2018 will bring unprecedented value to all Jio customers” while announcing the New Year special recharge plans. Also, the Reliance Jio has revised the plans to offer 1GB, and more 4G Data for its prepaid users.
Reliance Jio 1GB Data Plans Revised- Check New Jio Plans
Jio has updated the plans in an approach to offer either 50 percent more data or chop down the tax cost by Rs 50. The recently updated plans will be accessible to the clients from Tuesday, i.e January 9, 2018, onwards.
Dependence Jio has updated all its current 1GB/day packs with both of the 2 extra alternatives – 50 percent more data or Rs 50 markdown on the value designs. After the update – which will be applicable just post Jan 9 – that is Tuesday, the Rs 149 plan – as indicated by Jio – will be the most reduced ever tax in the business, then again, Rs 399 plan will furnish 20 for every penny extra data with improved validity of 2 additional weeks, increasing the present validity from 70 to 84 days.
How about we explore the recently updated plans, on what it offered and what it gives now, after the update.
Note: It is imperative to take note of that every one of these plans will be just accessible to Jio Prime members.
Reliance Jio Revised Plans with 1GB Daily Data
- Rs 199 changes to Rs 149: The Rs 199 prepaid plan gets a value cut by Rs 50 and will be accessible at Rs 149. This implies the services that Jio offered at under Rs 199 will now be accessible at a less expensive cost of Rs 149. Under the plan, clients will get 28GB data with 28 days validity.
- Rs 399 changes to Rs 349: The services that Jio offered under Rs 399 will now be accessible at Rs 349. Under the plan, Jio offers 70GB data with 70 days validity.
- Rs 459 changes to Rs 399: The current Rs 459 gets a value cut of Rs 50 and the services that Jio offered under the plan will now be accessible at Rs 399. Under the plan, Jio will offer 84GB of data for 84 days.
- Rs 499 changes to Rs 449: Currently, under the Rs 499 plan, Jio clients get 91GB of 4G data for 91 days. A similar service will now – after the plans get updated – post-Jan 9 – be accessible at Rs 50 less expensive cost of Rs 449.
- Note: After the update, the most prominent Rs 399 Jio plan for which prior offered 70GB data with 70 days validity, will offer 84GB of data for 84 days.
Reliance Jio Revised Data Plans [Updated On 9th January]
|Price||Daily data allowance||Validity||Total data (1GB/day)|
|Rs. 149||1GB per day||28 days||28GB|
|Rs. 198||1.5GB per day||28 days||42GB|
|Rs. 299||2GB per day||28 days||56GB|
|Rs. 349||1GB per day||70 days||70GB|
|Rs. 398||1.5GB per day||70 days||105GB|
|Rs. 399||1GB per day||84 days||84GB|
|Rs. 448||1.5GB per day||84 days||126GB|
|Rs. 449||1GB per day||91 days||91GB|
|Rs. 498||1.5GB per day||91 days||136GB|
|Rs. 509||3GB per day||28 days||84GB|
|Rs. 799||5GB per day||28 days||140GB|