The Korean–based ‘Hyundai’ is the 2nd largest car manufacturer in the country and occupied 1st in exporting since its inception. Known as an affordable car in India, it celebrated its 20th remarkable journey in India in May 2016. With its 9 different variants – EON, GRAND i10, ELITE i20, i20 ACTIVE, XCENT, VERNA, CRETA, ELANTRA, and TUCSON – Hyundai penetrated with precision in Indian ‘Automobile’ market segment.
Hyundai Motor India Limited Launches Elite i20 With Incredible Features
Not many people are aware – HMIL currently has 490 dealers and more than 1,293 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has built a modern multi-million-dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad.
Hyundai i20 Facelift Launched Yesterday in Auto Expo 2018
With its “Innovate or Perish” motto, Hyundai has just bought a new variant a feather in its new cap i.e. “i20 a spruced up new model” at the 2018 Auto Expo. Having done its extensive survey in India, Hyundai has gained its knowledge of the right pricing of its cars.
“i20 a spruced up new model”, the new variant that has been introduced in India just a few hours ago, with its price starting at Rs. 5.35 lakh (EMI starts at ₹ 9,773/-). The new features that are added to the new model are well received and caught the attention of people in India. The new changes in this model are conspicuously visible in its exterior and also to its cabin. As per the official announcement made by Hyundai, “Hyundai Elite i20, is now more feature – rich and at par with the competition.
New features of Hyundai Elite i20 – A Quick-Peek:
- Fresh Cosmetic And Feature Upgrades
- Mechanically it is expected to continue being powered by existing engine options
- Hyundai Elite i20 gets a cascading grille on the front along with the redesigned headlamps
- This new model will also get LED DRLs and revised bumpers with horizontal fog lamps
- The ORVMs have newly integrated turn signals
- In the rear, the tail lamp cluster has been redesigned for freshness along with a newly designed rear bumper
- The new Elite i20 will get a revised upholstery for freshness
- The best –liked feature of many car-savvy people is – an updated touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android
- The i20 facelift gets silver garnish around the air-conditioning vents and redesigned center console
- This new variant has the best safety model one can even imagine – the Elite i20 facelift will come loaded with front airbags and ABS with EBD
- Mechanically, the vehicle will continue to be powered by existing petrol and diesel engine options
- The petrol version will be powered by a 1.2-litre Kappa Dual VTVT petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual transmission to generate 82bhp of power
- The diesel version will get a 1.4-litre U2 CRDI engine that comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox to generate 89bhp of power
- This new model’s salient is the 1.4-litre dual VTVT petrol engine generating 99bhp that comes mated to a 4-speed automatic torque converter.
This new model of Hyundai has been just released in the Indian market and selling fast. You better test drive it and believe it yourself.