AP DSC Notification 2018: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission (APDSC) has hosted the Notification for a massive number of Government Teacher posts. Andhra Pradesh DSC has announced various posts such as SGT, SA, LP, PET. Aspirants those have been waiting for AP DSC Notification 2017 -18 can proceed to check the details from AP DSC Official Notification 2017 PDF by downloading it from the official portal, apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can scroll down the article for AP DSC Notification 2017 details such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, syllabus, examination pattern and other key details.
AP DSC Notification 2018 For 22814 Teacher Posts – AP TET cum TRT Posts @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission (APDSC) annually announces recruitment notification for Teaching and Non-teaching posts for Government schools in Andhra Pradesh. People who are eager to get the AP Government jobs can check the notification clearly and apply online for AP DSC posts 2018 through online. AP DSC has issued notification for a big number of posts this year. So, the candidates can test their luck by proceeding to apply. The APDSC has made an announcement regarding the SGT, SA, LP, PET posts in Andhra Pradesh. As per reports, the APDSC is going to issue DSC Official Notification 2017 -18 on 15th December. Hence aspirants waiting eagerly to check the notification can stay checking the regular updates from the official portal, apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
APDSC 13,400 Posts – Check APDSC District-wise, Subject-wise Posts [Updated On : 23Rd December 2017] – Latest Update
|Districts||School Assistant (SA)||Language
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||57
Biology Science 24
S.S 66, Maths 17,
L.P Hindi 16
Physical Science URDU-4,Kannada-1,
Biological Science 10,Urdu 6,Kannada-3.
Social 13, Urdu 3, E.m 2,
APDSC Notification for 13400 Posts – Latest Announcement [On 23rd December] – From Eenadu Amaravathi Edition
The Andhra Pradesh DSC has advertised Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), PET, Language Pandits, School Assistant posts. Educational Minister Ganta Srinivasarao has reported that this year the AP DSC notification for 9061 teacher posts, 6244 Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) posts, 1849 School Assistant Posts and other posts will be filled up by 10TH June 2018. While the interested aspirants can send their online applications through apdsc.cgg.gov.in between 26th December 2017 to 5th February 2018. Candidates applying for the AP DSC TET cum TRT posts 2018 have to pay the requisite application fee of Rs 250 before the due date. Candidates can check AP DSC TET Notification 2017 complete details listed below.
AP DSC District-wise Vacancy Details 2017 -18
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||SGT, SA, LP, PET|
|Total Number of Vacancies||22814|
|Registration Starting Date||26th December 2017|
|Closing Date||05th February 2018|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||05th February 2018|
|Exam Dates||23,24,26 March 2018|
AP DSC TET Cum TRT Notification 2018 – Important Details
AP TRT Cum TET Notification 2018 – Important Dates
AP DSC Important Dates 2017 -18
|Notification Releasing on||15th December 2017|
|Starting date for the submission of the online application||26th December 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of the online application||02nd February 2018.|
|Download the hall tickets||09th March 2018|
|The written exams dates||23rd, 24th, 26th, March 2018.|
|The answer keys release date||9th April Objection Keys on 10th to 16th April 2018|
|Final Key Release Date||30th April 2018|
|Merit List Statement||05th May 2018|
|Provision of candidates for release of Provisional Selection||On May 11th|
AP DSC Vacancy Details 2017
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- School Assistant (SA)
- Language Pandit (LP)
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)
AP DSC TET cum TRT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates must have passed the Graduate Degree (Any stream) + B.Ed./ Graduate Degree (Any Stream) + TET Exam.
TET Qualifying Marks (Category-wise) should be:
- General candidates: 60% marks.
- Backward class (BC): 50% marks.
- ST/SC candidates: 40% marks.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 39 years
Age Relaxation Details
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- PH candidate: 10 years
AP Government Teacher Selection Process
- Written test
AP DSC Teacher Pay Scale 2017 for SGT, PET, LPT, and School Assistant
|Pay Details||SGT/ LPT/ PET||School Asst. (SA)|
AP DSC Application Fee
Applicants must have to pay the requisite application fee of Rs 250/- through online using any Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking options.
How to Apply AP DSC TET Cum TRT posts 2017 -18:
- Initially, candidates need to visit the AP DSC Official portal, cgg.gov.in
- Find the ‘AP DSC Official Notification 2017 -18 PDF’ on the homepage; Go through all particulars clearly.
- Candidates can also find AP DSC Application Form on the official website itself.
- Open the application form and fill up all the columns without mistakes.
- Recheck once after filling up the application form.
- Attach all the required documents such as educational proofs, age proofs, TET /B.Ed Qualifying proofs, scanned signature, scanned photograph and significant others.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, go through everything once before going to click ‘Apply’ tab.
- Soon after the application process is completed, applicants will get affirmation from the authority.
- The acknowledgment will be sent to the applicant’s email-id.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment that is useful for future proceedings.
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2018 for SGT, LPT, PET, And SA
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2017 – Andhra Pradesh TRT Exam Syllabi
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 – AP DSC 2017 Syllabus
|1.||I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|2.||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||IV||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
AP DSC TET Cum TRT Syllabus 2017 – 18 (Detailed Syllabus)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five-Year Plans.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
- Understanding Learning.
English Phase I – Content
- Parts of Speech.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Types of Sentences.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
English Phase II – Methodology
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Evaluation in the English language
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Our Environment
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Universe
- Modern World
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes, Symbols
- Sulphur and its Compounds
- Water and its Constituents:
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Common Salt and its Constituents
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Child Cantered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
PET Exam – Physical Education
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
- Physiology of Exercise.