The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has started the CMAT Online registration 2018 on 20th October. Candidates desirous to apply for CMAT 2018 can hurry up to apply before 20th December. This year a large number of aspirants are expected to enroll for the CMAT Examination. The AICTE is going to organize the examination across various examination centers across India. AICTE CMAT 2018 is scheduled to held on 21st January 2018 while the admit cards will be accessible to download from 5th January. Candidates applying for CMAT 2018 can check the important information of CMAT application process, CMAT Online registration, CMAT schedule 2018, CMAT eligibility criteria and other major details from the following.
AICTE CMAT Registration 2018 Started – Check CMAT Eligibility, Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) annually conducts the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) Examination for aspirants seeking admission in various Management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. Candidates have to qualify the examination will get admission in their desired courses in AICTE-Approved Institutions, colleges & universities in India. Candidates who are eager to apply for CMAT 2018 examination can check the complete details from here.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The only Indian citizen can apply for this exam.
- Students must hold a Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Students still pursuing in final semester/ year can also apply for CMAT 2018. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2018-19 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT Application Fee and how to pay
Candidates have to pay the application fee of
- 1400/- (for general & OBC)
- 700/- (for SC, ST & PD candidates).
Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking. Students can also make fee payment through the Challan payment at any branch of SBI bank.
CMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (180 minutes).
- Mode of the Test: (computer-based test) The exam will be organized in online mode.
- of Questions: There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- Marks: Each Question carries 4 Marks for Correct Answer
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
- Type of Question: objective type
CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
How to Apply AICTE CMAT 2018
- Visit the AICTE CMAT official website, aicte-cmat.in
- Click on the CMAT Online Application Form 2018 Link appearing on the homepage.
- Fill up the CMAT application with required details.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- ‘Submit’ the application form.
- Confirmation will be sent by the AICTE. Take a printout and preserve it for reference.
AICTE CMAT 2018 Application Dates, Exam Date, Result Date – Complete Schedule
|Application form release||20th October 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||18th December 2017|
|Mock test available||25th October 2017|
|Admit card release||5th January 2018|
|Exam date||21st January 2018|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Declaration of result||14th February 2018|